Connecting to File DataSource
Bappaz can connect to any S3 compatible file store to save and retrieve files.
How to connect
You will need to provide values for following:
- NameGive your file store a name for use within Bappaz.
- DescriptionOptional description for file store.
- Endpoint URLurl used to read file data (directly from client).
- Access KeyAccess Key ID to use for accessing the file store.
- SecretSecret Access Key to use when accessing the file store.
- BucketName of bucket to access.
Note: For Bappaz to be able to connect to your file store, it must be publicly accessible, and configured to accept connections from BAPPAZ IP address